Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Anime Expo

Back in the beginning of July, there is always a crazy big event before July 4th.  This even is called Anime Expo. I have not been to this event for a few years now. Now I have come back and see what is new. This year I did not buy any tickets to go into the main exhibition hall but I went around the main lobby and along the convention center. I took some snaps of people and characters. This year it was pretty big and I miss cosplaying. I did cosplay though. I was the Green Hornet. I had a black vest with black slacks with a green tie and dark green dress shirt. To complete the character, I also wore a dress hat but did not wear the black mask because I had on glasses. Overall, I will be coming to this event at least one day next year. I hope I can take more pictures and if anything become a sponsor or take pictures for something. Here is the pictures I picked that were the best.

Amount of people that come to this event from all over the world. This is just the lobby.

 














No comments:

Post a Comment